I have decided that I might have a clothing problem…obsession…addiction?
I was cleaning my room (and I’m still in the process of cleaning it) I have slowly come to the realization that one small girl does not need 16 pairs of sunglasses. (It was 17 but one broke.)
Yea… at first I rationalized that I need each of them to go with all sorts of outfits I might create. Then I realized I had 7 black sunglasses. There are only so many blacks. : /
I then discovered more purses within my magically never ending drawers. Some I haven’t used in years. I haven’t counted them yet.
THEN, I found 5 boxes of jewelry.
More clues pointing towards my fashion obsession:
1. My Vogue Magazines overtook my bookshelves, where I am suppose to have text books.
2. I have 3 dressers and 2 closets full of clothes.
3. I still have 3 BIG loads of laundry to put away on top of all that ^.
4. I have clothing items with tags still on them.
5. I may even call my clean-house-let’s-throw-everything-away-type-mother to help.
SO I have decided that if I wanted to purchase something I must get rid of 5 items of clothing/accessories before I can buy OR pay $10 to a charity.
One charity is about to get rich from my bank account.